Charles Kimbell offers a full management service which includes:
- Advertising of your property, using the Internet (Rightmove, On The Market and own Website), Social Media & To Let Boards.
- Full referencing of applicants resulting in a *rent guarantee warranty, the cost of which is included in our fees (*subject to terms and conditions).
- Drawing up a tenancy agreement and taking a deposit (and placement in a government approved scheme) and receiving the first months rent.
- Checking and countersigning an inventory of the property, in and out, and contacting utility companies (except BT) to have the names changed and notify meter readings.
- Ongoing management of the property dealing with any maintenance problems the tenants encounter during their time at the property.
Once the property has been let Charles Kimbell’s services continue with:
- Rent collection - the balance of which, less any deductions, is transferred directly to your account, using the BACS system.
- Inspections - internally and externally and reporting to the landlord.
- Liaising with tenants re maintenance and organising repairs in consultation with the landlord and overseeng the annual gas safety checks.
This includes advertising your property and finding a tenant, fully referencing them, drawing up the tenancy agreements and then handing over to the landlord at the commencement of the tenancy.
Under separate negotiation we can add “extras” to the above such as inventories, placement of the deposit, inspections and rent collection (if for example a landlord goes abroad for a period of time).
An Energy Performance Certificate is required by law to advertise a property for rent, which we can arrange at the very competitive rate of £72.00 inc VAT. Please contact us for details.
|Landlords Information & Fees|
Charles Kimbell have a range of Furnished and Unfurnished properties in the South Leicestershire area. All rental figures are quoted per calendar month, and are exclusive of all utility bills (unless otherwise stated). If you wish to view any of our available properties please contact us to arrange an appointment. To apply for a property we will require you to complete a straightforward application form, for which details of your address for the last 3 years and details of your employment for the last 12 months are required. Referencing for those who are self-employed or part-time is available, the latter usually requiring a guarantor. A minimum deposit of one months rent is required, which is refundable at the end of the tenancy, subject to tenancy conditions.
Charles Kimbell offer a tenant’s contents insurance which is designed specifically for tenants and unusually gives cover for accidental damage to the landlords’ property.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.